Access Pronunciation – Presentation Success
Follow-up: “Hello Steve! I am still practicing using the materials you provided and there is an improvement overall. I will definitely contact you in the future for a refresher.” MD Miami Florida French speaker
The Doctor’s Objectives:
- Give presentations without having to repeat anything.
- Diminish how French pronunciation influences English speech.
- Communicate in a clear way with colleagues and patients.
- Speak so that no one misunderstands phrases and words.
Action: Work to improve with Impact English coaching and training.
- Practice techniques and apply knowledge received from Impact English training and coaching.
- Record speaking samples to develop awareness and self-critique skills.
- Develop speech that is more assertive, expressive, and confident.
- Remove or reduce vocal qualities that interfere with clear communication.
Result: Pronunciation Accent Presentation Success
- A stronger and more assertive voice replaces a soft-spoken vocal quality.
- More expressive and even-paced speech replaces hurried and unsteady speech patterns.
- A wider intonation range and richer vocal tone replace quick, flat, clipped, and staccato speech.
- The doctor’s presentation is a huge success.
The doctor achieves communication success: “I did my presentation on Wednesday, and it was a huge success. My manager thought there was a huge improvement, and he didn’t know where it came from.” French speaker MD Miami Florida