Access Pronunciation Success
Huge Medical Accent Presentation Success Boston
The Doctor’s Huge Presentation Success
“I did my presentation on Wednesday, and it was a huge success. My manager thought there was a huge improvement, and he didn’t know where it came from.” MD Miami Florida French speaker
Follow-up: “Hello Steve! I am still practicing using the materials you provided and there is an improvement overall. I will definitely contact you in the future for a refresher.” MD Miami Florida French speaker
The Doctor’s Objectives:
- Give presentations without having to repeat anything.
- Diminish how French pronunciation influences English speech.
- Communicate in a clear way with colleagues and patients.
- Speak so that no one misunderstands phrases and words.
Action: Work to improve with Impact English coaching and training.
- Practice techniques and apply knowledge received from Impact English training and coaching.
- Record speaking samples to develop awareness and self-critique skills.
- Develop speech that is more assertive, expressive, and confident.
- Remove or reduce vocal qualities that interfere with clear communication.
Result: Pronunciation Accent Presentation Success
- A stronger and more assertive voice replaces a soft-spoken vocal quality.
- More expressive and even-paced speech replaces hurried and unsteady speech patterns.
- A wider intonation range and richer vocal tone replace quick, flat, clipped, and staccato speech.
- The doctor’s presentation is a huge success.
The doctor achieves communication success: “I did my presentation on Wednesday, and it was a huge success. My manager thought there was a huge improvement, and he didn’t know where it came from.” French speaker MD Miami Florida
Steven David Bloomberg
English Language Consultant
Accent Pronunciation Specialist
English Language Training
Impact English Communication Skills Coaching and Consulting Boston